Although Nicklin LLP is not directly authorised by the Solictors Regulation Authority, any solicitor employed by us to deliver legal advice will hold a valid practising certificate. The conduct of each solicitor will be individually regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
We are directly authorised and licensed by the ICAEW to conduct probate work. Specifically preparing any probate papers for the purposes of the law of England and Wales or in relation to any proceedings in England and Wales.
Typically the legal services and advice we will be able to deliver are;
- Probate activities;
- Wills and estate planning;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and deputyship;
- Advice in relation to inheritance tax;
- Business governance;
- Advising you in relation to the administration and preservation of your estate;
- Tax advice generally associated with estate planning;
- Advice in relation to the use of trusts and facilitating the preparation of trusts.
If you are dissatisfied in any way with our services described in this section, you should follow the procedures set out in the “Quality of Service” section within the engagement letter. You are also entitled to approach the Legal Ombudsman if you wish to independently discuss your dissatisfaction with our services https://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/.