A professionally drafted Will is one of the most important financial planning tools you can put in place.
Although many people put off making a Will as something they will do “tomorrow”, there is no time like the present to put your financial affairs in order.
Putting in place a Will, gives you peace of mind that your loved ones will be provided for in the manner that you wish and that they will not have to deal with the added stress that results when someone dies ‘intestate’ (without a valid Will).
A properly drafted Will:
- Provides dependants with financial reassurance
- Helps to avoid disputes between relatives
- Sets out child care arrangements
- Risk manages access to assets by vulnerable beneficiaries
- Can save on Inheritance Tax
- Can protect the continuity of business wealth
To find out more about making a Will, please contact us for help and advice.