The latest version of the Employer Bulletin has now been released by HMRC.
This edition has articles including:
- Changes for UK employers sending workers to the EU, the EEA or Switzerland
- Making your PAYE Settlement Agreement payment
- Reporting payroll information accurately and on time
- Guidance for employers on reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas
- Do your employees have the right tax code?
- Do you claim the Apprenticeship Levy Allowance or Employment Allowance?
- Changes to company car tax regime
- Advisory Fuel Rates
- High Income Child Benefit Charge
- Trivial Benefits in kind
- Paying for fitness equipment
You can access the bulletin here: Employer Bulletin October 2019