The latest version of the Employer Bulletin has now been released by HMRC.
This edition has articles including:
- PAYE RTI penalties – continuation of the risk-based approach to charging penalties
- Class 1A liabilities payable on Termination Awards and Sporting Testimonial Payments
- Off-payroll working rules from April 2020
- Disguised Remuneration 5 Basic PAYE Tools – New Release
- Toolkits – Revisions published
- Seasonal Workers 6 Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
- ‘Trivial Benefits’ for your employees – get them right
- Welsh rates of Income Tax
- Student Loans
- Good Work Plan: Proposals to support families
- Did you know that sickness absence costs employers around £9 billion per year?
You can access the bulletin here: Employer Bulletin August 2019