The latest version of the Employer Bulletin has now been released by HMRC.
This edition has articles including:
- Cash Allowances, Flexible Benefit Packages and Salary Sacrifice – a reminder
- Apprenticeship levy funds transfer limit to increase in April 2019
- Toolkits – helping to reduce errors
- Unpaid work trials and the National Minimum Wage
- Reporting payroll when your normal payday falls on a non-banking day
- Taking on new employees
- Reporting Expenses and Benefits in Kind for the tax year ending 5 April 2019
- Student Loans
- Construction Industry Scheme – Helpful reminders for Contractors and Subcontractors
- High Income Child Benefit Charge
- Do your employees know how to apply for Tax-Free Childcare?
You can access the bulletin here: Employer Bulletin April 2019