Non-Resident Landlords

If you have rental property either commercial or residential in the UK but your usual home is outside the UK then the Non-Resident Landlord Scheme (NRLS) will apply.

Nicklin property team are experts in providing non resident property owners at every level with considered tax advice that helps you minimize your tax position and maximize your UK investment.

Property Investors Tax Guide

Download here