As charity trustees, your responsibilities are varied and include ensuring your charity complies with all relevant legislation.
In financial terms alone, this responsibility can be particularly challenging, due to the extent and frequency of changes that take place.
At Nicklin LLP, we have a specialist team of staff who are experienced and knowledgeable on issues affecting the charity sector. They attend regular training course to ensure they are always up to date with the latest developments. As trustees this source of reference and support can be invaluable.
We provide a range of services to charity clients including:
- Statutory audit of year end financial statements
- Preparation of statutory financial statements which comply with relevant legislation and best practice (SORP)
- Independent examination reports
- Liaison with the Charity Commission and submission of annual returns
- Payroll services
- Bookkeeping services, including regular management accounts
- Taxation services
- VAT returns or ad hoc advice
For more information about Nicklin LLP and our services for charities, please contact us.