We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic individual with a minimum of 18 months experience to join our experienced and well established Tax team at our Halesowen office.
- Manage a portfolio of personal tax clients, ensuring that Tax Returns and other compliance deadlines are met and advising clients of their tax liabilities on timely basis;
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis, including email/written correspondence, telephone calls and meetings;
- Ensure that all work is completed properly within firm’s technical procedure, on time and within budget;
- Liaise with the Tax Partner/Tax Department Manager, keeping them informed of progress or issues with respect to the portfolio; and
- Behave in a professional manner, both in and out of the office.
- Attend training courses as appropriate;
- Work away from home/office if requested to do so;
- Follow all administrative procedures;
- Follow all guidelines etc. included in Contract of Employment and Training Contract where applicable;
- Carry out any reasonable duties as and when required by the firm;
- Be alert for any ethical issues encountered on assignments, in the light of training provided and codes; and
- of professional practice.
Tax preparation work:
The initial role will involve:
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Forms P11D.
- Communicating with the team, and other departments.
- Corresponding with clients.
- Liaising with HMRC.
Opportunities will be available to get involved in ad hoc advisory work as required.
Note: Technical duties will be referred to when assessing technical competencies.
- Flexible working.
- Free parking.
- Free tea/coffee.
- Death in service benefit 4 x salary .